Our bodies are constantly bombarded with toxins from multiple sources in our food, water and environment. Over time, these toxins build up, causing all sorts of problems such as:
- Weight Gain
- Low Energy
- Brain Fog
- Sugar and carb cravings
- Aches and Pains
- Digestion Issues
- Mood swings
- Hormone Imbalances
- Difficulty Sleeping
. . .just to name a few
What’s the Solution?
The first step is always to eliminate the toxins coming in. You can’t clean something if you keep getting it dirty.
- Eat organic, pesticide-free foods
- Avoid junk food and processed foods, preservatives and additives
- Use non-toxic, natural cleaning products
- Use non-toxic, natural beauty products
- Avoid cigarette smoke, chemical toxins, paints and dyes
The next step is to flood your body with the nutrition it needs to effectively, efficiently and thoroughly neutralize and eliminate the toxins from your body. This may include:
- Water to dilute toxins
- Clean, whole foods to support your body’s detoxification pathways
- Targeted supplements to up-regulate detox pathways in the body
- Nutrient dense shakes to provided needed protein and nutrition
- Movement to get blood and lymph flowing
- Saunas or hot baths to utilize the skin as a natural organ of elimination
What Are Some Benefits of a Carefully Designed Detox Program?
Results vary, but patients typically experience:
- Clear, glowing skin
- Weight loss
- Better, more restful sleep
- Natural energy
- Improved mental clarity
- Flatter bellies
- Sugar or carbs cravings gine
- A sense of well being that you haven’t felt in years!
Where do I start?
Since everyone’s needs are different, the best thing to do is Consult with Dr Lisa so you have professional guidance and choose the right program for you.